With decades of experience HELPING FAMILY and PRIVATELY-OWNED BUSINESSES optimize cash flow, retirement planning, succession planning and more, Trinicore and our partners are here to help you and your business GROW.
RELATIONSHIPS are built on mutual trust, transparency and accountability
By working with leaders in the industy and applying our same consultative approach, we can handle all your business planning needs. A thorough business risk analysis points out any gaps in important insurance coverage and areas that may benefit from more cost effective solutions.
Contact Us to Learn More
You deserve innovative solutions for your specific needs in these and other areas:
- Succession Planning
- Executive Compensation Solutions
- Cash Management Services
- Business Succession Planning
- Retirement Plan Solutions
- Insurance & Risk Management
Importance of Business Succession Planning
Succession planning helps to ensure that a smooth transition can occur when you’re ready to retire or sell your business. We believe succession planning should include the long-term goal of retirement, but should also focus on contingency planning to protect against unexpected events.
Our advisors are experienced working with business owners and executives to develop comprehensive succession planning strategies that can help you:
- Time your exit to maximize value (eliminating the risk of a fire sale)
- Ensure continuity of service for your clients or customers
- Provide for an efficient transfer of business to a successor or buyer of your choosing
- Retire on your schedule
- Remove emotional decision-making
- Provide career-path opportunities to existing associates and/or elevate key employees to owners
- Coordinate with your personal estate plan to minimize estate taxes
- Plan for the unexpected
Investment Advisory Services are offered solely by Wharton Advisory Group, a Registered Investment Adviser, 148 East Lancaster Ave, Wayne, PA, 19087. Trinicore and Wharton Advisory Group are not affiliated. To find out more on these services, please click here.